How to PUBLISH
It’s Fast Processing Journal of Pakistan
“The Potential Author Shall be Informed About the Acceptance/Rejection within 30 working days”
- Upload your paper and submit to "The Explorer Islamabad"
- Make sure that you have provided all personal and professional details, and contact details of corresponding authors
- Make sure that paper is an original research and does not come under the definition of plagiarism
- Make sure the paper is in complete harmony with ethical Policy of the journal
- Submitted paper will be likely for initial review by the editorial board
- After scrutiny the paper will be shared with “2” referees for further evaluation by "The Explorer Islamabad"
- Upon getting positive report from referees the principle author shall be notified accordingly
- The principal authors shall be asked the rewrite/amend/make appropriate modification as per remarks of referees (if any)
- On the basis of expert review reports and revised paper from the principal suthor, an email shall be sent to Principle Author to conform the status of the paper.
- Charges are Rs. 6000/- for national scholars and 60$ for international scholars.
- Once the publication fee is submitted, formal acceptance letter shall be issued to the desiring principal author only. The acceptance will inform the Principle Author about the probable volume issue & date of publication of the Journal.
For International scholars:
Name: Adnan Nasir
ID Card # 36201-0536742-7
For national scholars:
Account Title: Adnan Nasir
Account Number: 0278007900105143
Bank: Faysal Bank. (PWD, Islamabad)